DIY: Old Clothes Revamp! |HelloHawwaa

January 29, 2015

I haven't got around to buying any fabric yet so I've been getting creative with it. :)
I was looking through some of my old clothes that I have and I came across an old nightgown that was very, very cute. At first I wanted to make it into a circle skirt but there wasn't enough fabric for that so I decided a pencil skirt instead.
Then, I wanted to add my own little "touch" to it. I bought some felt from Wal-Mart and cut out little circles. I then proceeded to sew them on random placed of the skirt.
I love it!

Anyway, I hope you like the final look because I do! :)
-Hawwaa xoxo

Follow me on social media for more OOTDs and DIYs :)
Snapchat; hello hawwaa
-Hawwaa xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.