Pastel Pink and Chic {#OOTD}

March 17, 2015

Spring is here and trends are out and there's no doubt that I had fun with this outfit today!  





Just being silly.


The full outfit! I had fun walking around in this outfit today.
The shoes I colored myself when color blocking was in but hey, maybe I'll be the one to bring it back to the mainstream?

The lipstick and makeup palette I used today.
Lipstick: Maybelline
Palette: L.A. Colors
Who says drugstore makeup can't look great?!


This purple/pink color is now my favorite lipstick!
It's bright on my lips and stands out from everyone around me.
I love it.


Today was a sunny day so to match with my outfit, I wore these charmed sunglasses.
And of course a peace necklace to spread the love.

For more OOTDs, click here!

-Hawwaa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.