Journeys To Philadelphia, PA {Video Blog}

May 20, 2018


I have had plans to go to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania since I came to NYC. I used to watch these YouTube vloggers who lived in that city and the way they would show it off made it seem like such a cool. So, I finally got the opportunity on May 5th, 2018 to go the city for my sister’s graduation ceremony. She just graduated from Temple University with the major of Sociology. During her time at Temple, she was also a student-athlete with her sport being Fencing.

My New York family and I traveled to Philadelphia via a bolt bus early in the morning. The bus was very late to the pickup stop which initially made us late for the ceremony, but we still continued our journey. After about an hour and 30-minute bus ride, we made it to the train station and road our way to Temple University!
Do you have a graduation or special occasion coming up? Click here for great prices and stellar deals!


If you’d like to know more about the journey, check out the vlog!
Video not working? Click here!

The next time I go to Philadelphia, I’m making it my mission to run up the rocking steps (even though I’ve never seen the movie)! We’ll be in touch.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.