End Of The *Crazy* Year Updates ( +Video)

December 28, 2018



Long time no talk! It's been a while since I have blogged and, believe me, I am just as upset about it as you. I have been in my third semester of college for the past four months which was a lot more to handle than I thought it was. It was not only the school work itself, which actually was a lot more settled than I was the second semester, but it was the problems I was facing within my personal life. But don't be alarmed; I am getting a lot better. Especially now that I'm on break from college and am slightly taking care of myself more.

This year has been a long one that, if I'm being completely honest, can barely remember. If I try my hardest to look back on everything, it was pretty okay for the most part up until the end where I was going through it. However! My blog is based around growing, learning new things, and changing yourself to a better version and I think that what I have gone through, especially these last few months, I finally understand what I need to do in order to be happy. My only hopes are to not fall back into the same patterns I did in 2018.

I decided to film a little video while I'm back in Minnesota that just touches on the bases of what's been happening in my life. If you're interested in knowing a little more, then watch the video below! Video not working? Click here.


Between finally seeing Marina and the Diamonds (Now Marina) live to getting help for my personal problems, I think that 2019 is going to be a better, more productive year for me. It's all coming down to me being a part of the real world (Fashion and Art that is) and the only way I'm going to be able to handle that is to completely know who I am.

But in closing, on a brighter side: Thank you to all my friends who stood by me the entire year. Even when one bad thing happened, they didn't ignore and leave me in the dust and that's what I've appreciated from them the most. Big thanks to my family as well.

We'll be in touch.

P.S. Yes, I wear wigs now. Yes, I'm still a Muslim.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.