Youth Education Summit (Y.E.S.) NYC 2018

December 29, 2018

Logo Designed by Alnaw Elnaw


On December 15, 2018, I had the amazing opportunity to speak at the Youth Education Summit in NYC alongside Grace Callwood as Keynotes. The summit was a day filled with interactions, learning, and motivation from different students and organizations. I met so many amazing people during the summit and felt completely welcomed and safe during the whole event as we maneuvered our way through discussion after discussion on hard-hitting topics.

I tried my hardest to film throughout the day, however, I only managed to get me getting ready, and the actual speech, so if you're interested in seeing any of that, enjoy the video below! Video not working for you? No problem! Click here.



All-in-all, the summit, I believe, was a huge success and had a huge turn out of youth and adults. As for the organizers and planners they did such an amazing job at pulling this off within just five months! Incredible really. So, a huge thanks to all of them!

If you would like to learn more about the Y.E.S., follow them on Instagram for more content throughout the upcoming year.

We'll be in touch!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.