Five Years In The Making {Happy Anniversary}

January 08, 2019



Wow! Five years is definitely a long time to be doing anything in my book. Last year, we celebrated the four year blog anniversary, but a demi-decade seems like an even bigger deal, don’t you think? Aside from the fact that the focus of the blog has changed a good amount with it focusing a lot more on activism and lifestyle than fashion, this year around, I think it’s time for us to combine everything together! With more consistency and interaction, I have hopes that this year will be the best of them all. So, please! If you’re looking for something specific or for me to tackle a certain topic, don’t hesitate to email me!


All of this wouldn't have been possible without all of you; my readers and supporters and I thank you all for believing in me! As I'm looking back on all of it now, I've realized that 2018 wasn't such a bad year after all. :)

We'll be in touch...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.