Answering Your Hard-hitting Questions! {+Video}

January 12, 2019




It has come to my attention that my followers may not know that much about me. I'm usually an open book when it comes to career and fashion, but not with my personal life. Just because I felt like it wasn't that important to share. However, for the new year, I would like to make a bigger connection with my audience, viewers, readers, and amazing supporters. Just because I feel like you all deserve it. So, with that being said, I asked you all to ask me some personal, hard-hitting questions so I could answer them on video for all of you for the first time ever and here it is:

Video not working? Click here!

 DISCLAIMER: This video may have content that is sensitive to some people. Please watch at your own risk.



Let's see what the new year will bring to all of us. 2018 is now in the past and it's time for all of us to move on to better, more healthier things. Godspeed to all of you and thank you all for your support!

We'll be in touch!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.