DIY: Berets {+Video}

January 20, 2019


It’s been a while since I’ve done a DIY post, but ever since winter break started, I’ve been trying my hardest to create as many garments and accessories as I could with the strap fabric I have laying around my house in order for it not to go to waste. One of those things I made was a whole bunch of beret hats to wear with other outfits I previously owned or also made over the break as well.

I’ve been really into hats lately, whether it be baseball hats or winter hats and for the longest time, I only owned one maroon beret and instead of buying another one for $15-$20, which is way too expensive for a circle of felt, I decided to figure out how to make my own! Enjoy the video below. Video not working? Click here.




If I were to do this DIY again, I would keep everything the same except the top portion of the hat. Instead of it having a 10-inch diameter, I would make it around 12-13 for a more oversized fit at the top. Just like how normal berets are.

Other than that, I am super happy that I now have hats that match with almost all of my outfits for this winter! If you ever decide to try it out for yourself, do not hesitate to show me on social media! All @hellohawwaa.

We'll be in touch.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.