Digitally Sketching Children's Wear {From My Original Designs}

January 27, 2019

I have time and time again mentioned that I have always had the hardest time sketching. However, this past semester (third semester) I got a lot of help with improving my sketching and I am a lot more confident in it. I’m not sure if you all know this, but buying marker paper and tracing paper can come out to be a lot for school, so I have recently been trying to transition to my iPad and pencil to hopefully save a little and even learn something new.

In no way am I a professional illustrator. Whether that be by hand or digitally, but I do want to put my work out there to be open for critique and suggestions on how I can improve my art for the future. I am always open to learning new things and trying something different, so wish me luck on this digital sketching journey. Let’s see how it goes!


In the video below, I decided to sketch this design that I created for an art show!

Video not working? Click here!




An addition to the garment above, I so sketched this outfit I created out of scrap fabric I found around my house:



Thank you and we’ll be in touch!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2014-2018 | Hawwaa Ibrahim . Powered by Blogger.